Sunday, June 7, 2009

Greetings and Salutations and Where's My Tribute?


Hi, this is my blog. I know -- astonishing, isn't it? A cat. Blogging.

Truth be told, I'm not actually doing the blogging. My Staffpurrson is. I dictate to him telepathically, even when I'm sleeping. He types it up for me, does all the uploads and stuff, and gets me online.

For this, I grant him the honor and privilege of holding me in his lap, giving me belly rubs and skritches, and cleaning out the LB (litter box). Occasionally he seems less than appreciative, especially if I've horked up some food on the carpeting, but he always comes around in the end. I have him on a day-to-day contract, anyway -- if he gets too uppity, I can always hire someone else.

I'm glad you found my blog, and I hope you'll stick around for my witty bon mots and trenchant commentary on things feline and human.

No comments:

Post a Comment